Tuesday, November 27, 2012

121126 [FANACCOUNT] MEETING MINKEY IN LONDON

pict credit to sweetaemint
 
Today was quite an awesome day because I bumped into 2/5 of SHINee in London!!! What the hell who would've thought of bumping into KPop idols in a foreign country while on vacation?? That's just entirely crazy and I would've never dreamed of such a thing happening to me.

It was pretty awesome to just bump into them while on the way to a tube station! It's funny because approx. two years back, I still remember queueing outside LotOne for a few hours because SHINee was gonna be there for a meet and greet, and after queueing for the whole morning I only got to see their reflection from a glass panel T^T

BUT TODAY, I DIDN'T QUEUE FOR HOURS AND YET MINHO AND KEY WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! /dies/

Me and the fam were walking past the Hilton hotel in Paddington to get to the entrance of the Paddington station at about 10am, and I noticed there were a bunch of koreans just standing there with cameras so I was like "oh they're filming some travelogue thingy" but then as I walked I saw Minho and I was like just like 'omfg is that Minho from SHInee omfg omfg omfg' and then I looked around and saw Key standing nearby (I actually walked past Key without noticing it was him at first) and then I panicked and told my mum!!

Then I whipped out my camera, walked up to Key and said "Picture?". I wanted to say something in Korean but my mind totally blanked out and all I could think of was 'kamsahamidah' (thank you in Korean) so obvsly I didn't say that LOL

AND THEN /jeng jeng jeng/ KEY SAID "sorry, no". Well he wasn't being rude but I wouldn't say he was being friendly either... he didn't appear to be very apologetic but nvm he said sorry hehe. and he spoke to me hehe.

I was really shy/nervous and upset that Key rejected my request for a photo so my any courage I had left in me went down the drain and I didn't try asking Minho for a picture :/ I didn't think of taking their pic from far either cos I think they wouldn't have liked it :/


So just like that I walked off, completely
starstruck... Obviously I regret not trying harder to get a picture but trust me it came as a complete shock to me and I was surprised that I even had the guts to approach Key to ask him in the first place @.@ Since I didn't get a pic of them, I thought I'd just show you guys where exactly I saw them LOL. GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT?? HAHAH

http://twitpic.com/bgs3uc

So this is the exact hotel where I saw them!!!!! :)

http://twitpic.com/bgs3zd

Okay firstly I apologise for the blur pic! Was on the bus and it was moving so I couldn't get a clear shot T-T ANYWAY ladies and gents, the area near the illuminated blue cone thingies is exactly where MinKey + A bunch of other koreans were standing!! Omg such an awesome moment for me.
---

credit: littleyellow-lorry.blogspot.com

0 Coment:

Post a Comment

 

Only Minho Design by Insight © 2009