Friday, May 25, 2012

Messge 4th Anniversary from Minho




Four years have already passed
since we introduced ourselves with “Hello, we are the shining SHINee”…


The SHINee members, staff, and our SHINee World
have always been together in laughter, in tears and in hard times, in happy times.
I am very thankful and thankful again for those times ~


I hope more things can become happy
as much as this time right now is ^^


Thank you for always
creating an awesome movie with me ~~
You know that the day for the ending credits to roll is still far away, right ?^^
I always want to be by your side…
I sincerely thank you and thank you again~


Thank you and I love you. ^^
Source: SHINee Official Board ; Translated by kimchi hana @ shineee.net

0 Coment:

Post a Comment

 

Only Minho Design by Insight © 2009