Friday, October 14, 2011

FanAccount bout SHINee at New York


[FA] SHINee at JFK International Airport & KBS Free Concert 111009
(They are all really tall and i know people wont believe this and they  will believe what they want until they see them in person but Jonghyun  is not short. i seriously cannot stress that enough. My friend is about  5’10 and he was an inch shorter then her so he’s actually pretty average  height.)


[FA] 111009 SHINee at New York Airport
(Taemin and Minho are like the same height, at least more than a head taller than me. Key is just sliiiiiiightly shorter. You can probably see how tall they are in my fancam since Taemin was right in front of me at one point. (I’m 5’/152cm, for reference. LOL))


cr :  ryeon @soompi, Link1, Link2

0 Coment:

Post a Comment

 

Only Minho Design by Insight © 2009