Monday, March 19, 2012

[trans] SHINee - Sherlock Lyrics


[Minho] SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back Back Back Back Back

[Jonghyun] ji-geum-bu-teo all stop eo-neu-nu-gu-ra hae-do
From now all stop whoever you are
i-hyeon-jang-eul beo-seo-na-seon an-doe
don’t get out of this place
myoung-bae-kan i-sa-geon-soge kin-jang-ha-ji-ma
don’t get nervous in this obvious scene

[Onew] nan mil-sil an-e-seo deo ja-yu-ro-wo
I am already freer in this secret room

[Taemin] neo-eu tteo-lin sum-kyeol ha-na-kka-ji no-chi-ji-ana
I won’t miss anything even to your quivering breath

[Onew] eun-mil-ha-ge no-rin shim-jang-eu po-seok
secretly sought treasure in my heart

[Taemin] neo-eu pu-ran-han keu-si-seon-kka-ji kkoe-ttu-reo-sseo nan
I saw through even your restless glance

[Key] yong-eu-seon-sang-eu neol cha-ja-nae-sseo nan freeze!
I found you in the list of suspects, freeze!

[Jonghyun] a-mu-geo-tto mo-reun-dan eol-gul-ro neon
With an innocent-looking face you
nae-ma-meul heun-deu-reo ki-hoe-reul no-ryeo 
stir my heart and watch for a chance

[Key] du-ge-eu dap (du-ge-eu dap)
two answers ([Jonghyun] two answers)

[Taemin] kin-bam pul-kko-cheo-reom teo-jeo baby
explode like fireworks in a long night baby

[All] oh I’m curious yea sajin-sok ne-ga sun-gan-mi-so-jeo wae
oh I’m curious yea you in the picture smile for a moment why
oh I’m so curious yea, I’m so curious yea

[Minho] haru-e-do su-baek-beon-ssik neol tteo-oli-da tteol-cheo-nae-da
hundred times a day I try to shake off the thought of you

[Key] nae-meo-ri-so-geul chae-un eu-mun ne-ga won-han geo-seun mon-ga
a question filling my head what did you want

[Jonghyun] sori-do-eop-si heu-leo-deu-neun i-sun-ga-ni nae-ma-me
silently this moment flowing into my heart

[Taemin] so-yong-deu-ri-cheo
swirling

[All] oh I’m curious yea sa-jin-sok ne-ga sun-gan keo-reo-na-wa wae
oh I’m curious yea you walk out of the picture for a moment why
oh I’m so curious yea, I’m so curious yea

[Onew] ji-geum nae-a-pe neo-neun sil-chae-ha-ji-ana bun-myoung al-ji-man neo-reul sim-mun-ha-ge-sseo
You do not exist before me now I know it but I’ll interrogate you

[Jonghyun] nae-ga won-han dae-dap neo-neun al-go-i-sseo ne ip-ssu-ri
You know the answer I want, your lips

[Minho] bit-na-tta sa-ra-jeo
shone and disappeared

[Taemin] eo-jjeom neon i-mi a-rat-neun-ji mo-reu-ji nae ma-eu-meun
Perhaps you already knew my heart

[Jonghyun] ae-cho-bu-teo gut-ke jam-gi-ji a-na-sseo-ji ne-ge-ma-neun
wasn’t shut tight from the beginning to you

[Key] beo-mi-neun i-a-ne i-sseo
The suspect is in here
a-mu-do na-gal-ssu eop-sseo
No one can get out
neo-wa-na eo-tteon nu-gu-do
You and me whoever it is

[Minho] neo-eu mo-deun geot-deu-re da
everything of you
jeung-geo-reul nan bal-gyeon-hae-sseo
I found proof
neo-reul kkok cha-ja-nae-ge-sseo
I’ll surely find you

[All] oh I’m curious yea sa-jin-sok ne-ga sun-gan keo-reo-na-wa wae
oh I’m curious yea you walk out of the picture for a moment why
oh I’m so curious yea, I’m so curious yea

[Minho] Tonight SHINee’s in the house ho ho

[Key] So give it up give it up  give it up for SHINee

[Jonghyun] Give it up give it up  give it up for SHINee

[korean lyrics source: DC | Trans by jujugal]

*A rough translation. I’ll edit this if any parts are found incorrect. It’s my first time to do romanization for Korean words. May not be correct, but I tried to make it sound like how the words are pronounced. Feel free to ask questions or correct me.

*Wow, this is totally new in kpop. I wonder who wrote lyrics. This is cool~ really like from a musical. Love it!

0 Coment:

Post a Comment

 

Only Minho Design by Insight © 2009